The corner stone of fire safety compliance.
With over 15 years’ experience in carrying out fire risk assessments, Fire Compliance Services are a trusted partner to our growing client base across the Midlands.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 puts the responsibility firmly on businesses to ensure that a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment is undertaken. A fire risk assessment is a legal document and it forms the foundation of fire safety management for your building. When carried out properly (by a competent person) a fire risk assessment will identify the potential risk for a fire in your building and create an action plan for reducing those risks. The assessment should also reflect the current standards to ensure that your building is fully compliant.
Why Fire Compliance Services are the chosen team for fire risk assessments?
- Rigorous fire risk assessment documentation that is simple, clear and easy to understand
- Our assessments are completed by certified fire risk assessors and are highly experienced
- Rapid response and cost effective
- Residential property management and commercial building fire risk assessments
- Coverage across the Midlands by an established team
We pride ourselves in being recommended by many of our clients with our down to earth approach, providing fire risk assessments that help businesses long term. Often a more detailed fire safety strategy follows a risk assessment, highlighting areas of improvement and a practical action plan can be put in place to ensure compliance. We always stay up-to-date with the latest regulations, reflected in our impressive list of accreditations.